- Tempat Nongkrong Para GIRILAYA mania -

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1UK Magazine Freebies - December 2012 Empty UK Magazine Freebies - December 2012 Wed 19 Dec 2012, 12:47

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin
First off, if we're in the subject on magazines, I feel the need to chip in on how I feel about this month's Company magazine, a few articles of which caused rather a fiasco on Twitter.

UK Magazine Freebies - December 2012 412DSC_0017

Personally, I think that people overreacted to the article called "Do You Speak Blog?", as the article was written rather sarcastically and was poking fun at the stereotypes of beauty bloggers.
However, I can easily see how it caused offence, especially the letter D which is shown in the photo.

UK Magazine Freebies - December 2012 683uk_magazine_freebies_d

However I am really not too keen on the second feature - "shitblogz.com" as the style of writing seems more matter-of-fact and as if the tips they give need to be followed to achieve a good blog. There aren't any specific guidelines on how to blog, nor should there be and although I do agree with some of the points (blurry photos and unreadable fonts aren't the best features of any blog) I don't see why the article had to be written in such an bitchy insensitive manner.
Rant over - onto the freebie!

UK Magazine Freebies - December 2012 319uk_magazine_freebies_d

I only have one magazine freebie to share with you this month, and the magazine in question is Harper's Bazaar. You get a 50ml body butter by Bliss in either Lemon + Sage or Blood Orange + White Pepper, and owning the latter myself I have to say that it smells delicious and not at all artificial.
Harper's Bazaar retails for £4.20 (don't you think that is a little too expensive?!).

Thanks to Natasha xxx

Sumber : http://go.girilaya.com/1jqs4u

http://forum.girilaya.com

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

pagerank analyzerW3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory

© 2014 Copyright Girilaya Real Groups - All Rights Reserved | Back to Top