- Tempat Nongkrong Para GIRILAYA mania -

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

110 MAKEUP SAFETY TIPS Empty 10 MAKEUP SAFETY TIPS Mon 20 May 2013, 16:25

girilayabot

girilayabot
Spammer
Spammer
If you’re a makeup hoarder, you may want to think twice about hanging onto all those old lipsticks and mascaras. They do have a shelf life and can go rancid. Many of our makeup tools can be a breeding ground for nasty germs too.

1. If you use makeup sponges, wash thoroughly with soap and hot water after each use.

2. If you use a foundation brush, wash it every week with a mild dish washing detergent. I recommend using a conditioner to keep bristles soft. Shake it well and then leave to air-dry. I wash all my makeup brushes in the same way, once a month.

3. Any makeup that touches your actual eye can easily pick up bacteria. That’s why you need to be really careful with mascara and eye pencils. Replace your mascara every 3 months and never share either of these items with friends. Always throw away mascara and pencils after an eye infection.

4. Dip your eye last curler in 1/2 a glass of hydrogen peroxide once a week. Leave it to soak for about 10 minutes and dry/wipe with a clean kitchen towel.

5. Dip a clean rag or cloth in a solution of equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide, and wipe out your cosmetic bag once per month.

6. Lipsticks and lip glosses should be replaced every 6 months. Always replace the cap tightly as leaving the lid off can encourage bacterial growth. Never share these items as viruses can be easily spread this way.

7. Liquid Foundations should be tossed after 6 months regardless of whether they are oil or water-based. Mineral powder foundations can last for up to 2 years.

8. Creme blushes and bronzers should also be tossed after 6 months.

9. Powder eye shadows can last for up to 2 years.

10. Always use a hand sanitizer before applying your makeup. It’s obvious, but we can sometimes forget. I keep a small bottle of my homemade hand sanitizer in my makeup bag.

Sumber : http://www.gorgeouslygreen.com/2012/03/6-makeup-safety-tips/

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

pagerank analyzerW3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory

© 2014 Copyright Girilaya Real Groups - All Rights Reserved | Back to Top