- Tempat Nongkrong Para GIRILAYA mania -

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

girilayabot

girilayabot
Spammer
Spammer
After Google Page Rank the second thing that is given great importance by webmasters is your blog's Alexa Rank. Trust me most of them judge your blog / website by just viewing alexa Rank. Even advertisers check your alexa rank while showing ads on your blog. So today, i am going to tell you some effective ways to increase alexa rank.

1.Install Alexa Toolbar:
Must download and install the Alexa toolbar in your browser and also ask your friends , visitors to install toolbar for their browser.

2.Claim your site:
To obtain total control over your place in Alexa.com.This site.Claim help others to know who owns the site and helps in better ranking on Alexa .

3. Put Alexa widget on your blog:
As I said Alexa count only the hits coming under his system. So put an alexa widget on your blog.

4.Get Traffic Bloggers and Techy boys :
This is the most important factor that affects your Alexa Rank. If you receive more visitors who are bloggers or web designers then your alexa rank will increase faster because all bloggers and people are installing Techy Alexa widget on their browsers .

5.Write comment on your blog:
Write a review on Alexa Ranking and link back to Alexa.com. This is also an important factor which effects your blog's alexa rank.

6.Write posts related blogs and internet marketing:
As people who read messages related to blogging and internet marketing are web masters so if you write messages related to these issues then you will get more visitors who installed Alexa Toolbar on your browser which directly increases your Alexa Ranking .

7.Commenting and Backlinking :
Comment on other blogs that are under the niche blogs and technology with good traffic and also link to your blog. Build more and more links to blogs with good traffic because backlinks are crucial as you may have noticed that alexa even calculates the number of backlinks you have.

8.Update your blog regularly :
You should write frequently to increase your alexa rank or else your Alexa ranking will go down and it is hard to bring back to their new alexa .

9.Write quality :
As always say quality matters.If write quality posts that others automatically linked back to you and therefore increase backlinks and traffic and increasing your alexa rank .

10.Share your posts on social networks :
Share your posts on social networks like Facebook , Stumbling and Digg.These sites not only brings massive traffic but also helps to increase your Alexa ranking .

sundul

sundul
Admin
Admin
i thing, point 10 is most important
Code:
Share your posts on social networks like Facebook , Stumbling and Digg.These sites not only brings massive traffic but also helps to increase your Alexa ranking .

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

pagerank analyzerW3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory

© 2014 Copyright Girilaya Real Groups - All Rights Reserved | Back to Top